Please reblog this if you’re an independent OUAT roleplayer.
Hook and the Hatter
He looked up as the sun shone through the clouds, birds twittering their peaceful lullabies in the distance. Hook was glad for the chance of sunlight as he started to walk towards his ship, thinking no one was around. He had gone out in the rise of the morning as he tried to find Regina. He needed to speak to someone, and he felt out of anyone, he could go to her. Since her mother was dead, Hook had no one else to go to, and Regina was his right hand woman. As he walked however, he heard some other footsteps. Someone was following him and it wasn’t Mr. Smee’s fumbled walk that was well known to him, these steps were different and foreign to him. He turned around and raised a quizzical brow as he looked at the person behind him. “Ay mate, what brings you out so early?” He asked as he took a few steps towards the man. He had heard of this man before and it was a man he didn’t know he had wanted to meet. It was, the Hatter, the insane man.
He wasn’t quite sure what had led him down to the docks so early; he had just dropped Grace off at the school before walking out towards the water. All he knew was that since the magic had come to this land, something it desperately needed, he had been trying to find a way to get a new hat or just a new way all together to get his daughter and him back home. Jefferson was headed towards the familiar bench he frequented when he spotted an unfamiliar shadow up head of him. As he got closer, he was able to get a better look at the man. If the coat and boots didn’t give him away, the voice definitely did.
“Hello Hook,” he had heard tales of the pirate in his travels, particularly around the Dark One and on the rare visit to Neverland. He could be mistaken since he didn’t leave his house much during the 28 years of hell, but he didn’t remember the pirate coming over with them, “what brings you here?”
In A Colorless World || Jefferson & Victoria
Reaching back to untie the apron, she rolled her eyes. “I don’t only do rabbits, Jumper-Man,” she said, tossing the garment across the table over the pile of would-be critter. Unlike the majority of women in her world, she took pleasure in being simplistic with her attire, a plain pair of pants tucked into flat-footed boots, a blouse and vest were all that was worn at any given time. No shiny baubles or jewelry to attract attention or get lost.
“Up to speed on everything except what I should be addressing you as. Unless you prefer to remain Jumper-Man.” Victoria passed by a chair with a coat on its back as she approached the colored man, snatching the cloth up in one hand and slipping into it as she walked. There’d be no time to spend wasting away when there was work to be done.
She moved to the pillar where the scalpel stuck out, plucking it with a bit of force from the wood and bending down to the bag that nestled itself against the barrier below. Opening it and dropping the tool inside, she rose back to her feet with it in tow. “Victoria.”
Jefferson raised an eyebrow as he caught the state of the unfortunate rabbit before the apron covered it, “So I can see.” He tried to resist the urge to tap his foot as she gathered her coat.
Why did they always want a name, he groaned silently as she plucked her scalpel from the pillar before returning the tool to the bag. “Jefferson,” he motioned to the door once again, “Now if you could follow me…”
//One muse is plotting my death for taking him from his family, one is trying not to cling to a trash can because he doesn’t know what to do with feelings and the last one….well……Jefferson’s url is pretty accurate right now XD
In A Colorless World || Jefferson & Victoria
The voice that came was most certainly not that of her brother’s, the fact causing her heart to skip once as she forced a calm about herself. She laid the now dead creature on the tabletop, reaching easily for the scalpel. In a swift motion, her arm had arced back over her shoulder, her body turned at the waist, and the simple tool flung in the direction of the voice, but not at it. Instead, when the tool made contact with a surface, it stuck cleanly out of the wooden pillar a foot away from the entrance into the laboratory.
“I’m sure you’ve never had anything I could think of thrown at you,” she stated arrogantly, plucking up the edge of the apron tied about her waist and wiping the blood that had smeared onto her hands from the experiment away.
“You must be the one that the Dark One sent.” There was no tone of question in her voice - no, there didn’t need to be. Only those that came from other worlds looked as brilliant as this man. He looked almost angelic in comparison to the bland negativity of the world he so easily stepped into. “The portal jumper.”
The man was too busy taking in the room around him, particularly the creature on the table and the woman in front of him, that he almost didn’t notice when she threw the scalpel in his direction. He cast a glance towards the scalpel that was now embedded in the wood before casting a smirk towards the woman. “Nice arm,” he commented as he walked further into the laboratory, still trying to get a feel for his surroundings.
Her arrogance caught him off guard as he tilted his head to the side and the smirk grew more placating. “Yes, dead rabbits are something horrifying,” his eyes widened before he shook his head.
At least she seemed up to speed about what was going on, though he had been convinced the Dark One had mentioned the doctor he needed was male, but he could have been distracted as he took the first bit of his cut for the job.
“Good to see you’re up to speed. Now if we could get going…” he gestured to the same door he had entered through.
// *does another shot of airborne* Any one around for some quick rp? Or just come bug the Hatter? I’ll get to the paras when my head isn’t so fuzzy
SEND ME SOME OF THESE!!
- Flower: Muse will be a gardening freak for 24 Hours
- Love: Muse will be in Love with (Anon decides) for 2 Days
- Bender: Muse will be Genderbend for (Anon decides)
- Shuriken: Muse will have a Ninja Complex for 3 Days
- Shuffle: Muse will Party like there is no tomorrow, until tomorrow.
- Cloak: Muse will be Invisible if wearing a special Clothing (Anon decides) for 3 Hours
- Cough: Muse will be ill for 14 Hours
- Remember: Muse will suffer Memory Loss for 4 Days
- Gas: Muse will have hallucinogenic imaginary sights for one day.
- Rum: Muse will have a Pirate Complex for (Anon Decides)
- Beer: Muse will talk like a Drunk and hit on everybody, lasts 3 Hours
- Host: Muse will be a Gentleman/Lady for 34 Hours
- Animal: Muse will turn into a Animal for a Week, Anon decides which.
- Age: Muse will be a Kid for 10 Hours
- Exorcism: A demon will possess my muse for 3 hours
- Tumblr: Muse will be procrastinating and will have no motivation to do anything productive.
- Feels: Muse will be obsessed with an event or something that will cause them to express related emotions (Anon decides)
- Phobia: Muse is terribly afraid of something or someone (Anon specifies)
- Lurk: Muse will follow ______(Anon can specify who or what)
- Answer: Muse will have to answer anything that is asked of him/her truthfully, lasts 4 hours
- Silence: Muse cannot speak, lasts for a day
- Noise: Muse will say everything they think, lasts for a day
- Listen: Muse cannot hear anything, lasts for a day
- See: Muse cannot see anything, lasts for a day
- Boxers: Muse will run around in Underwear for (Anon decides)
- Hair: Muse will become obsessed with hairstyling for (Anon decides)
- Sick: Muse will be sick with a unique flu for (Anon decides. Anon may also specify flu symptoms, they can even be really odd, different from Cough curse.)
- Project: Muse will become obsessed with completing a project (Anon specifies)
- Command: Muse has to take commands by the next _______ people in their ask (Anon specifies)
- Obsession: Muse will be obsessed with ______ (Anon specifies) for the next 12 hours.
- Color: Muse has to wear nothing but their least favorite color for (Anon decides)
- Reverse: Muse's personality will be extremely opposite for (Anon decides)
- Extremist: Muse becomes an extremist for (Anon specifies and decides for how long)
- Actor: Muse thinks they are (Anon specifies an actor) for 12 hours
- Character: Muse thinks they are (Anon specifies another character) for 12 hours
- Class: Muse will believe they are a high-class prostitute for (Anon decides)
- Prohibition: Muse will think they are a 1920s type of mobster/gangster for 24 hours
- Switch: Muse has to switch bodies with (Anon decides, but muns have to agree) for (Anon decides how long)
- Power: Muse gains _______ (Anon specifies) as a power for 17 hours
- Scare: Muse thinks they're pregnant for 8 hours (yes, even if it's a male); if muse is already pregnant, they think they lost their child for 2 hours
- Confess: Muse has to confess something they think of or feel toward anyone they speak to each time they speak to them for the next 5 hours
- Enemy: Muse takes the appearance of someone they hate for 16 hours
- Slave: Muse becomes a maid or butler to _______ (Anon decides) for 24 hours
- Chef: Muse becomes a top chef and cooks pastries and sweets for everyone they know for the next 48 hours
- Dream: Muse is able to trespass in the dreams and nightmares of others for 48 hours
- Dress: Muse is stuck in a frilly dress for 6 hours
- Pixie: Muse has pixies in their hair that everyone but themselves can see for the next 5 hours
- Impression: Muse thinks they are a ______ (Anon pick an animal) for 15 hours
- Gone: Muse loses _____ (Mun decides something or someone important) for 16 hours
- Kiss: Muse wants to kiss everyone in their inbox for the next hour
- Egg: Muse finds a large egg and does not know what to do with it
- Dance: Muse cannot stop dancing for 3 hours, no matter how tired they become
- Klutz: Muse becomes extremely klutzy for 10 hours
- Split: Muse splits into two versions of themselves for 16 hours
- Stalk: Muse thinks they are being stalked for (Anon decides)
- Nightmare: Muse is plagued with horrific images and scenes both in sleeping and in waking for 3 days
- Paranoia: Muse becomes extremely paranoid about (Anon specifies what and for how long)
- Infatuation: Muse becomes /madly/ in love with the next person they see on their dashboard for 4 days
- Baby: Muse finds a baby at their doorstep and has to take care of it for (Anon decides)
- Combustion: Muse has the ability to spontaneously combust without getting hurt for 6 hours
- Hallucination: Muse sees things for (Anon decides)
- Face: Muse's appearance changes for a day (Mun decides to what)
- Alarm: Muse keeps hearing an alarm go off but cannot figure out where for the next 18 hours
- NSFW: Muse is naked and any clothes they try to put on or objects to cover up turn invisible for (Anon decides)
- AU: Muse is stuck in an Alternate Universe with little recollection of their own universe for a whole week
- Craving: Muse will have an unusual craving for (Anon specifies) for 9 hours
- Mother: Muse suspects everyone has insulted their mother for 4 hours
- Carrier: Muse is a carrier for a flu but does not know it and is not sick. Everyone who interacts with the muse within 1 hour will get sick for a week (Only if their mun agrees)
- Name: Muse gets an orgasm every time they hear their name or any manner of nickname for (Anon decides)
In A Colorless World || Jefferson & Victoria
Running her sleeve against her forehead to wipe away the sweat work often brought, the woman took a step back from the table she’d hovered over for hours and looked upon the latest in a long line of experiments. The creature that had once been a rabbit looked up to her with pained eyes, its new arm - from a donor of the reptilian family - laying limp at its side as the rest of its body ceased the writhing it had been conducting under leather straps throughout the transfer.
Victoria slipped the gloves from her delicate hands and set them like glass down onto the table. Her fingertip grazed the barely-bloodied chin of her creation, her lips pursed to make a tick-tick-tick noise as it she were petting a babe’s head. “Calm, calm. Hush, hush,” she cooed to it, only receiving more shakes and shivers under her touch. Standing erect, she huffed and proceeded to pick up a small scalpel that laid near the edge of the table. “Straight to business, then,” the woman scowled, prodding the new limb of the creature with the tool in hopes of instilling a reaction of some - any - sort.
It merely continued to stare at her, trembling.
It didn’t feel a damn thing.
The eldest Frankenstein child hurled the scalpel across the room in frustration, cursing the skies, God, and whomever else she could think of - which oddly enough included a man she’d only met once in the street and had said no more than a word to.
Returning to the thing’s side and fuming, she unstrapped it from the solid table and swiftly snapped its neck between her fingers like straw. No point in living if it wasn’t of any use to her.
It was then that she heard the noise. The one that brought to her attention that she was not alone in her place. “Gerhardt, you know I dislike games. I’m not above turning you into a trial.”
Stepping through the door, the first thing that stood out was the unending amounts of grey that surrounded him. After spending most of his time in bright worlds of color, some with just a tad too much for his liking, trips to realms like this always threw him off. How could anyone stand to live in a realm so….dull?
It didn’t matter though, he was here on a job. Get the doctor and bring him back and get paid handsomely for it. Oh the wonders of working for a…thing….that spun straw into gold.
He wasn’t entirely sure where the portal had brought him out, but it seemed to be a castle of sorts as he tried to navigate his way around without being caught. There was no need for him to alert anyone to his presence that didn’t need to know; it always caused more trouble than it was worth when that happened and a few times had cost him quite a bit of pay in the end.
He found a door and glanced around before following where it led. Behind the grey wood, there was a staircase leading down to a basement. That had to be where the good doctor was hiding out.
The portal jumper followed the stairs and caught sight of the equipment in the room before giving it a curious look. Once he got further down the stairs, he looked around for the man he was supposed to find. Instead, the voice of the female surprised him for a moment.
“I’m sure I’ve handled worse than what you could throw at me.”
// rolls through for a bit